Using the First Utility app
The First Utility app provides a range of online features giving you the power to save your energy, therefore your money, on the go. It’s never been easier to manage your energy account and
- Submit your meter readings and view your past readings
- Change your tariff
- View your monthly bills and payments to stay on top of your spending
- Get an overall summary of your account with Account summary
- Keep an eye on your energy usage with straightforward usage graphs
- Get advice from our virtual assistant, Ask First about your account
- Save your energy
withenergy saving tips
- Find your answers to frequently asked questions
- Choose the right payment method for you and manage your payments
- Top up the credit on your account using a credit or debit card
- Keep your account details up to date
- Keep track of the weather in your area so you can adjust your heating and save energy
- Get in touch with our customer services.
Download our First Utility app for Android or iOS and take control of your energy account. We’re very careful about the permissions that we request from you when installing the app, we don’t request or store any information that isn’t necessary. Find out more about the permissions we request.
Having trouble downloading our app?
If you’re having difficulty downloading our app, we have examples of different situations and explanations of what to do here. If you’ve already downloaded our app, but you’re not able to log in, get in touch with us online here - we’ll get you up and running.
Please note: If you’re logged out for more than 45 days, the ‘Remember me’ option will stop working and you’ll need to log in again.