Accessing my online account
I can’t access My Account
If you’re struggling to log in to My Account, make sure to copy and paste the password we provided as there’s usually a mixture of symbols, capital and lower-case letters, or you can get a new one by clicking on this link, forgotten password.
Logging in with Facebook, Twitter or Google:
To log in with your social details follow these simple instructions:
- Make sure you know the username or account number and your password for your energy account
- Choose either Facebook, Twitter or Google account to log in with and make sure you’re logged in to that account on the device you're using*
- Go to www.first-utility.com/login
- Click 'Sign in with...' and your chosen social network
- Check that the social account in the window is the one you want to use. If it is, enter your First Utility log in details and click 'link accounts and log in'. If it isn't, follow the instructions on how to unlink on the screen.
- If you entered your details correctly, you’ll be logged in and taken to the My Account overview page.
Can I link more than one social media account to my First Utility account?
Yes, you can link one of each type of account. For example, you could link your Facebook, Twitter and Google account to one First Utility account. However, you can't link more than one Facebook, Twitter or Google account to one First Utility account or link the same social account to more than one First Utility account.
How do I login with my social network next time?
Next time you want to log in to My Account, click on 'sign in with...' the social network you registered with. If you’re already signed in to your social account on the same device, you’ll be automatically logged in to your energy account with us. If you aren't already logged in, you’ll need to enter your social media log in details and then you’ll be automatically logged in to your energy account.
* If you aren't already logged in, you’ll need to enter your details on the first screen then click 'authorise'.