Information iconHelp for Usio customers. More info

How can we help?

Independent advice

Independent consumer advice

If you want to find out about your rights as an energy consumer, you can download the 'Know your rights' Citizen Advice Bureau flyer: English version or Welsh version.

Citizens Advice Consumer Service

The Citizens Advice Consumer Service helps to resolve legal, financial and other problems by providing free, impartial, independent and confidential advice.

The Citizens Advice website provides practical, reliable information to help you with any energy supply problems. You can contact the Citizens Advice Consumer Service on 03454 040506. You’ll also find phone numbers for all Citizens Advice Bureaux (CAB) offices on the Citizens Advice website. A link to the Citizens Advice Consumer Service webform can be found, here.

You can visit the Citizens Advice Consumer Service at any time in an investigation.

Energy saving advice

For personalised energy-saving tips head to the My Energy section of your online account. We also have useful information on our blog and our Energy saving advice document.

You can find free, independent advice from the Energy Saving Trust. Visit their website or call them on 0800 512 012.

Free debt advice

If you’re struggling to pay your bills, and need support with getting back on track, call us on 01926 320 778, or email us at You can also get free, independent advice from the charity, Step Change, by calling 0800 138 1111.

Our policies

If you’re having trouble paying your bill, you have special requirements or you're not happy with an aspect of our service we have more information in our policies, here.

Did this answer your question?