Account holder has passed away
Please accept our sincere condolences for your loss. We have a dedicated team to help you through the next steps and make things as easy as possible for you.
We appreciate that the passing away of a family member or friend is never an easy experience. We want to make things as straightforward and as stress-free as possible for you.
Detailed below are some of the things we may need in order to update our systems and organise affairs on your behalf. Please have these ready when you call us or provide them enclosed within an email or letter:
- The account holder's name and/or account number
- Your relationship to the deceased
- The date that the account holder passed away
- Up to date meter readings
- A copy of the death certificate
- Your contact information (email address/telephone number) and preferred method of contact
- Who is now responsible for the property?; if the property is not being sold we will require details of individual taking responsibility for the supplies moving forwards
To contact our dedicated team directly, please call 01926 328 067 between
Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com.