Information iconHelp for Usio customers. More info

How can we help?

I can’t smell gas, but I’m having a problem with an internal appliance

  1. Get in touch with a ‘Gas Safe’ registered engineer to investigate the problem, as we aren’t responsible for internal appliances.
  2. When the ‘Gas Safe’ engineer identifies the problem with your meter, get in touch with us on 01926 320 700.
  3. We’ll inform our service partner, who’ll investigate it for you.

Did this answer your question?