There’s a problem with my payment
If your payment hasn’t been added to your account, double check with your bank that your payment was sent to us, then contact us so that we can help you to fix the problem.
If you can’t pay your bill in time, or you’re struggling with the amount, we can help you.
We offer several options:
- Defer your payments for a short time
- A debt repayment plan, paid in instalments
- Installation of a prepayment meter*
- If you're on certain means-tested benefits, arranging for payment to be deducted automatically from your benefits through the Fuel Direct Scheme.
You can find full details about how we can help in our policy document, Paying your bill. We also have advice about saving energy in our policy document, Energy saving advice and in the My Energy section of your online account.
If you need to speak to us about your options, our Credit Control team are here to help you, so contact us as soon as you can.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01926 320 712.
You can also get free, independent advice from the charity, Step Change, by calling 0800 138 1111.
We also support our vulnerable customers and are committed to meeting their individual needs, there’s more information about this in our policy document Helping vulnerable customers.
*We’ll only install a prepayment meter at your property when it’s safe and reasonably practical.