- Founded in 2008, First Utility is a challenger energy and broadband provider, operating as a wholly owned subsidiary of Shell in its New Energies division
- We offer straightforward multi-utility products and services to help keep household costs down and make life simple
- A new customer chooses to join First Utility (on average) every 3 minutes and today we supply gas and electricity to 4% of the UK’s domestic energy retail market - that’s almost 1 million UK homes
- 1,500 employees work in our various offices and we’re happy to be an accredited Living Wage employer
- We are a proud charitable sponsor of the NSPCC
All stats accurate as of March 2018.