First Utility can help you pay lessElectric prices vary from month to month, from energy supplier to energy supplier and also from region to region so how do you know you are getting the lowest electric price?
You, like most people, probably worry about how much your gas and electric bill will be each month.
There are a baffling array of tariffs available from lots of different companies. We think it should be simple and easy to pick the right tariff for your lifestyle.
That’s why First Utility has created 3 simple tariffs which give you the option of selecting the right one for your lifestyle. Couple that with our free my:energy online energy tracking tool and you will have everything you need to help you feel in control of your electricity and gas bills.
Our tariffs include:
|iSave Fixed 2015 - Our cheapest available fixed tariff||£1,028** average annual bill||Quick quote ›|
|iSave Fixed 2016 - Certainty for two winters||£1,115** average annual bill||Quick quote ›|
|iSave Fixed 2017 - Long-term certainty||£1,177** average annual bill||Quick quote ›|
|iSave Everyday - Cheaper than the big six standard tariffs*.||£1,159** average annual bill||Quick quote ›|
Find out more about our electricity and gas prices now.
Why choose First Utility?
As the UK’s leading independent gas and electricity supplier, as the leasing supplier we go above and beyond just providing you cheap tariffs to compete with the bigger energy companies.
We have introduced our Price Promise which guarantees your price will be cheaper than all of the "Big Six" standard tariffs*. We’re also lobbying both the Government and Ofgem in order to change regulations that create an unfair market and penalise consumers.
You can even manage your usage with my:energy:We will analyse your actual meter readings and provide you with advice which can help you reduce your energy bills. This includes:
- Similar homes comparison – we compare your usage with similar households in your area
- Personalised energy saving tips – using your data we will provide you with tips to help you save energy and money
- Usage graphs – watch how your usage changes as you follow our tips
- High usage text alerts – to give you a heads-up if you’re using more than normal
- Weather data – to see exactly how the weather affected your usage
- Facebook Energy Saving App – to let you compete with your friends to see who can be the most energy efficient
* The price promise relates to the following competitor tariffs (or any replacement tariffs as that company's Standard Tariff): British Gas - Clear and Simple, E.ON - Energy Plan, Scottish Power - Standard, npower - Standard no standing charge, EDF - Standard (Variable), SSE - Standard Energy, in each case as offered directly by the relevant company with a Direct Debit payment method and paperless billing.
On a weekly basis we will compare the prices of this tariff against those listed above. The calculation will be based on average usage of 3,200kWh of electricity and 13,500kWh of gas on a national basis. If the cheapest average bill value based on average usage on a national basis of any of these tariffs falls below ours, then we will reduce our tariff to be lower than that average bill value within 60 days of your next Billing Cycle. These tariff comparisons will be listed on our website. National means “The Non-Exclusive Appointed Area” that shall mean any geographical area in mainland Great Britain.
**Average annual bill based on average usage of 3,200 kWh of electricity and 13,500 kWh of gas on a national basis.