You’ll find First Utility is well worth switching to.
You have a lot of choice when it comes to choosing an energy provider. Sometimes it isn’t clear who is right for you and which tariff to select. We are always comparing ourselves with the bigger energy providers to ensure that we are delivering what you need and in a way that suits your lifestyle.
What makes First Utility different?
We believe there is a better way of doing things and are always looking for new opportunities to make life easier for you, especially when you are comparing gas and electricity suppliers.There are many comparison sites available which will help you see how we stack up against our rivals in terms of price, but what they don’t tell you about is our:
- Price Promise – Our commitment to being cheaper than the ‘big 6’ on our iSave Everyday tariff*
- Our dedicated Switching Team – with you all the way through
- my:energy – Your online energy usage tracker and savings tool
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Smart Meter technology – in partnership with Siemens
As the largest independent energy provider, we have taken on the challenge of standing up to the big six companies. This isn’t easy, but we believe by representing your side on all issues, and by always working to bring you new tools and better tariffs, together we can make your life more affordable.
Read our latest First Utility Reviews
Want to compare our current energy tariffs?By all means shop around and compare gas and electricity from other providers but we are confident that at First Utility our prices are comparable. There really is no excuse for not switching your household or business energy to us now.
Compare all our products
|iSave Fixed 2015 - Our cheapest available fixed tariff||£1,178** average annual bill||Quick quote ›|
|iSave Fixed 2016 - Great fixed rates||£1,274** average annual bill||Quick quote ›|
|iSave Everyday - Cheaper than the big six standard tariffs*.||£1,250** average annual bill||Quick quote ›|
Our 3 simple tariffs all offer unique benefits to suit your individual needs. Why not get a quick quote to see how much you could really save? It’s quick and easy.
Find out more about our energy tariffs now.
* The price promise relates to the following competitor tariffs (or any replacement tariffs as that company's Standard Tariff): British Gas - Clear and Simple, E.ON - Energy Plan, Scottish Power - Standard, npower - Standard no standing charge, EDF - Standard (Variable), SSE - Standard Energy, in each case as offered directly by the relevant company with a Direct Debit payment method and paperless billing.
On a weekly basis we will compare the prices of this tariff against those listed above. The calculation will be based on average usage of 3,300kWh of electricity and 16,500kWh of gas on a national basis. If the cheapest average bill value based on average usage on a national basis of any of these tariffs falls below ours, then we will reduce our tariff to be lower than that average bill value within 60 days of your next Billing Cycle. These tariff comparisons will be listed on our website. National means “The Non-Exclusive Appointed Area” that shall mean any geographical area in mainland Great Britain.
**Average annual bill based on average usage of 3,300 kWh of electricity and 16,500 kWh of gas on a national basis.