Become a business partner with First Utility
We offer an excellent partner programme with a dedicated Sales Manager who will introduce you to the benefits of First Utility for your business customers. This includes access to our secure Partner Portal which provides a wealth of documents and tools to help you manage your customers effectively, including details of their billing history and energy usage information.
We provide all our customers with a smart meter (providing we can obtain a communication signal) which means you save time disputing estimated bills and can spend time helping your customers manage their energy, reduce CO2 emissions and save money.
Take a closer look at our partner benefits:
Online partner portal
- Request bespoke single and small site quotations and generate contracts in minutes. You can also email multi-site quotations to a dedicated email address and gain prices in 24 hours.
- Manage and refresh quotes at a later date, without having to re-enter all your details.
- Review weekly pricing updates via one year and three year pricing matrix.
- Automatically generate contracts that can simply be printed off for your customers to sign.
- If you have multiple sales agents, each agent can access and manage their quotations.
- Download marketing materials and other useful information from the comprehensive Document Library.
- View your customers' electricity usage in easy-to-understand diagrams and graphs.
- Access your customers' billing history.
- Smart electricity bills from First Utility are based on actual energy usage, ensuring accuracy.
Dedicated account management
- Your Sales Manager will fully introduce you to our products, services and customer benefits, as well as the service we will provide to you as a First Utility partner.
- Partner support is available by phone and email to help you with administration queries, pricing and multi-site opportunities
- When you introduce large groups and multi-sites, you will have the added benefit of an Internal Account Manager who will manage the process of each contract from acceptance to smart meter installation and the first bill.